Classified Machinery Inspection
Pressure vessel inspection and class field plant inspection is a main competency of MDR Certification Engineers. Items are inspected and tested to AS3788 and the client’s specification.
Our coating inspectors are familiar with the limitations that various coating may have for their intended specific use. From HDPE coating for below ground piping to food grade coating for water storage and grain silos MDR Coating inspectors have the knowledge skills and experience to ensure the application process is correct in accordance to the specification limiting the exposure to NCR’s and insurance risk for your project.
- Blasting and cleaning surface checks
- Humidity and surface temperature application tests.
- Upper and lower ambient temperature applications records
- Paint batch recording and application processes.
- Coating thickness testing
- Holiday (porosity) testing
- Coating adherence tests
- Surface roughness and finish checks
- Client completion and acceptability records.
- Our services have been used on storage tank linings, underground tank coatings piping systems and other fabrications prior to installation.
Risk Based Inspection
Plant reliability and profitability are important performance indicators for oil refineries. The amount of inspection and maintenance resources that is devoted to process equipment effects the overall plant performance. Dedicating the same level of resources to inspecting and maintaining each piece of equipment is not cost effective and can lead to oversight of high risk equipment. Although in an operating plant, the number of high risk items usually exists in lower percentages than low risk items, an oversight in the inspection and maintenance of high risk equipment may produce catastrophic results. Risk based inspection (RBI) provides a methodology for prudent assignment of resources to assess and maintain equipment integrity based on their risk levels. (Jenny Simpson)
MDR Certification is NATA certified Inspection company for inspections on industrial pressure equipment and machinery
For Pressure equipment
Fabrication inspection Codes AS 4037, AS1210, AS3920.1, AS4041,
Fabrication inspection of pressure vessels and piping to hazard levels A, B, C, D, E,
In Service inspection code: AS/NZS 3788
For Pressure equipment including.
- Steam Pressure Vessels
- Vessels With quick actuating Closures
- Fired Heaters
- Water Heaters Compressed air containing vessels
- Static storage tanks
- Storage Tanks
- Process Vessels
- Auxiliary vessels
- Static Low Temperature Vessels
- Pressure Piping
- Transportable Vessels